Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Swollen Eyes

My eyes are swollen today. I cried alot and only slept at around 1:30am last night. I had to drink coffee this morning...I've cut down my coffee intake but today I just can't help it..my eyes are too tired and sleepy (siapa suruh). Last night, I cried for no particular reason actually...I'm just being to over emotional....it's just a sad movie...and romantic too...yea, I watched one of my favourite Bollywood (Hindi) movie "Dil Hai Tumhara" (All I Need is Love - not sure if this is the exact translation)...a story about family and love triangle between two sisters (Mahima Chaudhary and Preity Zinta) and one man (Arjun Rampal). I bought this movie in 2002 and this is the 3rd time I watch it again and still cried like a baby...till my sleeves all soaked with my tears. I still have a crush on the hunky Arjun and Preity is one of my fav Bollywood actress...just love her very bubbly and witty personality. And the part where the mother (acted by the evergreen Rekha) denied her love but show hatred towards her stepdaughter is the saddest one...I cried till my hidung tersumbat..silly huh?!. Interested to know which sister the man loves?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome & thanks for submit blog