Friday, May 15, 2009

Adam Lambert vs Kris Allen in the AI09 Finale

So it's gonna be Adam Lambert (of course - I knew it from the beginning) and Kris Allen in the American Idol's finale next week (just can't wait).

It doesnt matter if this guy is in (or not in ) the 'G' community but what matters most is he's damn talented and one-of-a kind performer/star. I liked Adam but frankly speaking, I would fancy buying Danny Gokey's debut album instead cos his voice is just beautiful to my ears.

Meanwhile enjoy my favorite Danny Gokey's beautiful rendition & version of 'You Are So Beautiful' (sorry no actual video of his performance at the last concert but I think this will do for now). I've always love this song but after Danny sang his version, I totally fall in love with this song all over again and with Danny too (aargh...why can't he be in the finale...WHY?!)


You are so beautiful to me
You are so beautiful to me
Can't you see
Your everything I hoped for
Your everything I need
You are so beautiful to me

Such joy and happiness you bring
Such joy and happiness you bring
Like a dream
A guiding light that shines in the night
Heavens gift to me
You are so beautiful to me

Enjoy your weekend ya!

2 comments:

Pammie Pajammie said...

omg! i love that song too!!! that song is so gonna be in my wedding :P

haiihhh.. napa la danny is not in the finale kan??? ;-/

Mama Rock said...

Yesss that song is perfect for your wedding..mmm bila tu? Don't 4get to invite kay..aisehman hehe. Kris also has charisma bah but I really want Danny in the finale but oh well...who do you want to be the winner - Adam or Kris? Happy weekend Pammie:P