Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Artsy post

Hi, just to let you know (but not sure if you're interested) I've just updated and posted my long overdue subject on my Art Project #3 & my inspirations. I hope to find some time to do more art projects very soon...I probably like/will do handmade jewelleries & purses this time and some greeting cards too. I'll also brush up my skills in knitting (so glad a friend is kind enough to tutor me on this one).

I've decided to do a giveaways of 1 notebook and 1 art matchbox for those interested to have it and in order to get them for FREE, you should be the 1ST ONE to leave some COMMENTS about it.

I've to admit...surprisingly I have become a fan of 'Twilight Saga' & 'Robert Pattinson'...officially. (Aaarrgh...crazy/confused fan screaming here) So my another post on these two are coming up very soon (since people accidentally stumbled on my lame blog because of these) and I've yet to finish reading the 1st book (I'm not a very good reader in this kind of novels but prefers watching the movie beforehand - hope Kristen Stewart (Bella) improves her acting in the sequel).

Anyways, I went to watch 'Baler' at the Cinema yesterday evening, no doubt the movie is well directed but I'm truly disappointed with the ending. Why did they let the hero (Jericho Rosales as Celso) die...why? why?! Shucks...I hate this feeling after watching a movie. Now...I don't think I would buy the VCD/DVD anymore.

1 comment:

Mama Rock said...

Since I've not received any single comments and assume no one wants that notebook giveaways, I'm closing the deal then.