Monday, September 27, 2010

Art & Ghost

I drooled like a fool when I stumbled on this awesome blog ' Art & Ghosts' by Louise Robinson via decor8. I really heart her works - her art prints is one of the cutest ever! And I loved how different, eccentric, cool and SO creative she is - she's like the modern day Salvador Dali that her arts has some forms of surrealism touch. I really liked how she described herself - so unique! (Hi Ms Louise, I hope you don't mind me blogging about you & your beautiful works in here - I'm your biggest fan!).

If ever I want to write a children story book, I would love her to be my illustrator. My propose titles for my children book will be like 'The little girl who's afraid of the moon' and 'The girl and the mannequin' - sounds a lil weird too huh (?) and it's related to my lil girl, Carmen. Well, this is just a dream away.

Her lovely working space - I liked!

Two of her many cutest prints that I adores:
Just looked at what she reads - interesting books (see her reading list here)....no wonder her works of arts is different, so one-of-a-kind, strange & mysterious, beautiful, etc (I could go on and on just praising her works).

No comments: