Friday, September 3, 2010

Have a Cozy Weekend!

Weekend is here again - time flies! Not sure how my weekend will turn out this time. There's a camping activities going on at Dantai Beach, Kota Belud, Sabah and my husband is gonna be quite involve because it's a teachers camping retreat...but I don't think me & the children are coming along with him - scared of getting sick with 'Chikungunya' (lots of mosquitoes there).

So I might plan something to do like - do scrapbooking of the Twilight Saga & about my children; redecorate a plain notebook into something funky; update my blog; draft 1 or 2 short children stories or whatever. Not sure if I can ever start doing anything of these activities during this weekend but I shall try - but only when baby Chardon has dozed off:P

Wish to have a cozy weekend like this puppy - hope you too!

No comments: