Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Notebooks from India

My sister, Debbie just got back from her India Trip yesterday and I think she will brag about it very soon in her blog. She actually asked me to blog about her trip on her behalf while she was still in India and gave me permission to use her pictures from FB but I didn't have the time to post about it in here yet. But I liked the fact that she got the chance of lifetime to meet HH The Dalai Lama, who is living in exile in Dharamsala, India and is one of the world's most influential religious figure - and I'm a lil bit jeolous (hehe)! Deb is so kind to buy me a few souvenirs from India such as this pretty unique notebooks - thanks Deb! We both love to collect notebooks. By the way (just for your info) we are fraternal twins. I bought 2 pretty notebooks recently as well - will show those addition later in here.

Well, here's to share some of her photos from her trip.....just love those creative art & craft stuffs and the Himalayan mountain range (to Deb, thanks again for allowing me to use your lovely photos):




More later from Mama Rock:-)

3 comments:

erk said...

Those scarves look so comfy!
Great pictures!me

lne said...

Nice pictures!

Mama Rock said...

hi there, just to set things straight...about the last pic of the himalayan mountain range - well it's not Debbie's, I thought it was hers & she actually took it from the courtesy of Vardhan.harsh@flickr.com. Deb corrected me:)