Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Camera-Loving Delbert

My older brother, Disney and family came to visit last weekend and we all gathered together at our family home for lunch. I just love it when we all can get together like that..I wish more often, except for my dad, whom is away living and working in Penang right now. I think he will continue to work there until he retires. He comes home like thrice a year (like during CNY, Kaamatan and Christmas) and he does missed us alot especially his two young grandchildren, Carmen and Delbert.

Delbert is my nephew (Disney's first born). I missed his cuteness....he is so photogenic that he loves to pose in front of the camera whenever he sees one and of course he loves showing his cheeky smile. I just love these photos of Delbert...makes me ketawa happy and if dusun say 'tigiran'!


We asked Delbert to "sayang-sayang" and kiss Carmen but Carmen is so sombong lah..don't want Delbert to kiss her cheek..but still Delbert dont wanna miss the camera shot (That's my sis in law, Artinah (Delbert's mommy) on the left, she's (one of) the sweetest and kindest person on earth!)


Delbert still wants to take more photos


Delbert's close up photo...hey aunty Donna...submit this photo for contest ah..maybe I can surely win one!


Delbert with his cheeky smile

I missed Delbert..can't wait to see him this coming Friday, it's holiday for the Merdeka Day. So Happy Merdeka in advance to everyone! Kibarkan itu Jalur Gemilang...jangan tak kibar ya!

No comments: