Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Cutey little collectibles

Bought these cute little thingies yesterday at KK Toys..just for collections. I wanted to search some toys for Carmen but I end up buying these cuteess. I know me still being a kiddie..but how can I resist them..I plan to buy a few more..nice for car decorations bah and little gifts for friends.

If one day...I say if okay...I have a gift shop..which I dream to have, besides selling handmade and one of a kind crafts, I would sell these kind of stuffs too...aisehman...dream on mama rock!


There are Love Bear, I'm A Glow Lucky Piggy (glows in the dark) and I'm a Hairy Duckie (duck with blonde hair)
Bought 3 of them for RM12.00. It cost RM4.90 each if you only buy 1. Oh..now I know what these items called...Trendy Mini Figurines - Mini Squeezie. If you want to know more about these stuffs, you can check their website @www.4m2u.com. They have other cute products as well like...





Like them too?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello! I'm interested to buy more pieces of the Glow Lucky Piggy. Please contact me on my email or msn account roberdn@hotmail.it. Thank you!