Friday, August 24, 2007

Working Mama

Starting to get busy at work again...just unending work loads...glad it's not a very routine job...there's always different stuffs to do...sometimes doing these stuffs are boring..but at the end of the day..I'm glad what I have done. Supposed to organise a half-day briefing on National Dual Training System with the Ministry of Human Resources, KL last 21 August but was postponed to 10 September...what a relieve...so I have more time to send out circulars to our members and invite other Chambers of Commerce, Associations and higher learning institutions to attend (with a fee of RM50 for non-members). After our Annual Luncheon on 7 Aug, I felt that my productivity at work has been very low and I feels so restless at times...but this week..I made myself so productive..kononlah..except yesterday..had to take leave to bring my CJ to the Clinic to check on her weight. She's an underweight baby..but her weight has improve..she's only 7.9 kg now though and for a 1 year 3 months old...still not so ok but as long as she's healthy and active..oh yes she's really active..can say..hyper juga and pandai naughty sudah. I just love seeing her development...don't realize she's a toddler already. Mommy loves you CJ!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mamarock! well i think u enjoyed ur work and will always.. :)

Hmmm good to know u been productive this week..at least..worth the tax payer money like me lols ahwhaa nah jus kidding..dropping by here to say hello...and how are u! :)

muahs! from a virtual friend..

Swami Amrit Banshi said...

Liked ur blog. wanna be friendz?

aiehfi@yahoo.co.in

Kam

Anonymous said...

Hello Ben....I am fine like bayi sihat as always..hehe!

Thanks for the virtual gift the other day..I wish I could get the real one..hehe..next time lah I go visit the 'eye' than baru ngam beli souvenir.

Stay cool and charming ya.

Hi Swami...what a nice name☺

So sweet and fluttering...sure we can be friends!
Just email me (don_cj2006@yahoo.com)

Be happy and take care!!!!!