Thursday, August 9, 2007

Junk Collector

I think these stuffs are cute..I really like! Ya..ya..ya...I know..say I am a bit childish (?). I am still very much a child at heart and nothing wrong in that as long as I am happy..I don't want to end up being a mama tua...hahaha.




Bought them during my last trip to Labuan in June this year, at first I thought of buying them for friends but I end up keeping them. The little paper bags are meant to put the gifts and duty free/cheap chocolates for giving to friends..but I like them too...mmm..me..what a bad friend.☹





I collect things..some are junks..(don't hairan..I even collect candy & chocolate wrappers..who knows these junks could be valuable/priceless in the future..in 20 years time or so..if I am still alive by then..palis-palis/touch wood..kekeke) I am now starting to collect handphone accessories. And oh yes..I love to shop for stationeries especially notebooks...those cute and cool ones..eh..remember the buku 555..I think that notebook is a classic...but I don't buy that one lah..my grandma has a few to record all the hutangs of people who comes to her old rice mill in the kampung a few years back.



I like this Junior Disney Princess Hansaplast..cute eh. It only cost RM6.60 from Guardian Pharmacy. I bought Shrek The Third and Winnie The Pooh the other time..very useful whenever I have a boo-boo..at least it looks better than using that ugly plain ol brown handiplast..which we use to call it.



This Power Puff Girls Tissues are cool too.

3 comments:

Jefferi Chang said...

not look like a junk but more like collectible item.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thanks Jefferi..you are so sweet..haha..now don't you blush ya.