Thursday, August 9, 2007

MICCI Sabah Branch Annual Luncheon on 7 August 2007

Phew! I am so glad and relieved now our Branch Annual Luncheon that was held 2 days ago at the Kimanis Ballroom, Hyatt Regency Kinabalu is OVER and I guess everything went well and smooth running as planned. The CM turn up..which was good and so did some of the Cabinet Ministers but of course there's some VIPs and invited guests didn't turn up at all and some cancelled their attendance at the last minute which is quite frustrating but it's okay..normal. We had 39 tables and the Ballroom was so cramped up. So far I received 2 comments..but nothing bad. I think my appearance looked terrible that day..my hair was abit messy and I am felt bloated..but of course I so 'bayi sihat' jugak bah (Sshh..I was on PMS..silakut..wrong timing bah) Anyways..I am stress free now..I wanna go treat myself something nice.








At the end of the day..It was a good job well done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look's like it a busy month for you darlin!..Datuk's are sleepy that time maybe so he take a nap for a minutes till the CM finished his speech..hehe, keep up a good work but dont forget to stay smart and cute!take cake..

Anonymous said...

Thanks ma darlin☺

Ya..I saw Datuk J closed his eyes..curi-curi nap or sedang menghayati CM's speech?..funny!