Monday, August 27, 2007

It's Monday again

Back to work....because it's Monday and it does sucks!...unless I'm on leave then its a different mood. But I do look forward to Monday because I missed my working desk and my mini mac because...of the easy & free access to internet of course..that's the best thing..kakakah.


I missed this messy desk...this has been my working desk for 6 years now


I loved to drink Nescafe + Milo = Neslo...in the morning...helps me stay awake!


My Neslo...and oh a lipstick mark..I guess that's mine...kakakah (I don't use stay on or everlasting lipstick (whatever you call it)...that's why..ha!)


No wonder I could never be slimmer but gain weight...I just ate 2 (er..1 and a half actually..I am hungry bah..sampai gagaran sudah sikit) of these delicious nasi lemak that I tapau for breakfast today..(but the cucumber taste so pahit this time lah..mmm..merosot dah)

To start my work and need to be productive today (hopefully in the days to come as well)...I am listening to LOTR's The Fellowship of the Ring Music Soundtrack right now...so eerie lah the music..but I like..makes my spirit high and alive...eeh

And again today...silakut lah...I thought....Shissh..not a pay day for me yet...sigh! I just can't wait to go ice skating in the newly opened ice-skating rink at Kompleks Asia City. I roller blade alot during my teen years..so I guess its easy for me to ice skate?..hopefully! That's what I wanna find out....

Anyways, happy working to me and you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't eat to much nasi lemak k..not good for ur health... :)

eat somethings else..don't drink manis manis everyday...

2 days 1 time is good..and 1 time a day only not more k..

no softdrinks.. :) take care of ur health...we are not getting younger ah sis we are getting older..

muahs!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the healthy tips bro...ok..ok..I will watch out on my diet.

Not really everyday bah I drink manis-manis..ayo if everyday matilah..nanti dapat kencing manis nanti..I drink water more actually and I seldom drink soft drinks too.

Ya..health is so so important..if we don't take care of ourselves..we end up like a....? Leave it to you to guess☺