Friday, August 17, 2007

Free Lunch at Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu

Met up with my good friend...the lovely Melissa yesterday...and both of us were treated for a buffet lunch - Negeri Sembilan cuisine at the Circle Restaurant, LMKK. Thanks to Kenneth! Debbie joined us too...we gossip, we laugh-laugh and eat as much as we can. The food..of course pedas-pedas and oklah still can telan..but it was the dessert that I go for..kahaha.

I don't remember the name of the dishes..cos main hantam get whatever I see..gudoot! But I know got kambing rendang, Negeri Sembilan's sup laksa, telur itik and telur masin, grilled ikan pari-pari (I don't know how to eat that) and etc. Ate appetizer, soup and main course in one time.







Now dessert time...yummy..yum..mixed of ice-cream sundae (we did our own toppings), local kuehs and western cakes...look at Melissa enjoying her sundae...tempted?





Took another photo..when everyone is full and bloated..see..terlampau cinta kolesterol...my blouse punya button pun mau terkeluar already..malulah.

If you like spicy food, go try lah....

5 comments:

Jefferi Chang said...

haha.. is there anything called free lunch..? lucky you all there ^__^

Anonymous said...

look's like u all enjoy the food togethr..hmm is that Anthony Wong..with the white hair ther!..ahhaha

Anonymous said...

Jefferi,
I called it free lunch because free makan..kahaha (sorry shallow answer).

Kim,
The white/grey haired guy in the background looks like Anthony Wong but it's not him..lucky..or else..I might control gudoot!

Anonymous said...

Donna...why tia bawa me..kkakaka i want to eat them..i think...masak lemak is there kan?

eh how much are the buffet? i want to go eat until i drop...

then go to joggin arghh..got diskaun kan from Debbie kalau dia tia diskaun sa nda sayang lagi nie jakakak...

how how how let me know..

Anonymous said...

Hey Benny,

Aya..lambat oredi..the food promotion ends on 18 Aug..nanti I bawa you ok..not sure what's the next promotion..hopefully more sedap..we bodek dis debbie..kakaka..will let you k!