Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Charice's Debut Album

Charice Pempengco's debut album is finally out...which I have anticipated & looking forward to buy for awhile. No doubt her voice is a power house. One song I liked most from this album is 'Note to God', inspired me to learn this song and maybe one day I could try to sing it...(if I'm invited to) at a special function, at church (maybe, if appropriate) or a wedding reception or something. Just love her kind of vocal - great tone, soulful and strong.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to post up her official music video of 'Pyramid', a duet with Iyaz here, for the videos from youtube was recently blocked under copyright grounds - sorry!

Anyway, have a pretty day today:)

3 comments:

Pammie Pajammie said...

I have the album already! I'm still listening to it and it's been 2 weeks already hehe. Once u get the album, try listening to track 2 - Reset. I particularly heart that song.

Anonymous said...

I have it! I listen to it all the time...I'm wondering why they haven't put out a second single... "I Love You" would be perfect for radio.

Mama Rock said...

pammie...I got the album too & ya i liked the track 2 as well