Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A must-see movie: SALT

Angelina Jolie at the recent movie premier of SALT in the US - just LOVED her black dress!


If you like a woman power-action movie or Angelina Jolie for that matter, you'll like this movie. I was boss-less today and I thought I could catch a movie and it's my chance to go watch 'Salt' - again to the cinema alone. I totally heart Angelina and all her type of action movies like these (e.g. Wanted, Lara Croft The Tomb Raider, etc). Never doubt she's a great & versatile actress! And a cool mom too - my inspiration!

Read that this movie was originally written for a male protagonist and that character was offered to Tom Cruise to cast as Edward Salt but he turned it down and they remake the part for Angelina as the woman spy 'Evelyn Salt'. And for that - thanks to Tom Cruise. The movie is a big hit with remarkable storyline & had large impact on me. Will go buy the DVD later for my 'Angie Movies' collection.




Synopsis: As a CIA officer, Evelyn Salt (Jolie) swore an oath to duty, honor and country. Her loyalty will be tested when a defector accuses her of being a Russian spy. Salt goes on the run, using all her skills and years of experience as a covert operative to elude capture. Salt's efforts to prove her innocence only serve to cast doubt on her motives, as the hunt to uncover the truth behind her identity continues and the question remains: "Who Is Salt?"

No comments: