Friday, August 13, 2010

'Something New In My Life' by Sarah Geronimo

I will not have the time to blog at the weekend, so I'll post something here for you to enjoy - one of my fav music video from Sarah Geronimo with 'Something New In My Life'. Her music videos are getting more matured & richer quality. Anyway, this week you see I've not been blogging much about my personal life but plain entertainment. At least something to update in here right?



I guess I wanted something new in my life
A new key to fit a new door
To wake and see a different view in my life
The one I've been waiting for

Dreams like everyone I’ve had a few in my life
Who knew that this one would come true in my life
I knew the moment when you touched me
You touched me

You’re like a sudden breeze that blew in my life
A new face, a new smile, new song
And now I know I wanted you in my life all along

I guess, I must have saved an empty place in my heart
For you to come and fill this space in my heart
That long before I said I loved you
I love you

Whatever happens this is true in my life
When all the springs have come and gone
Whatever dance I made or do in my life
Whatever else that I may do in my life

You’ll always be something new in my life
From now on

I know there always will be you in my life
From now on…

Totally heart this song - so sweet and melodious!

By the way, it's Friday the 13 today (gosh!)...hope & pray nothing of a bad luck will happen (although I'm not that superstitious). Last week was quite a pretty bad week for my family, my two children caught the cold bug and my husband got sick with Chikungunya - an insect-borne virus , that is transmitted to humans by virus-carrying Aedes Mosquitoes & causes an illness with symptoms similar to dengue fever & which is an outbreak in my neighbourhood just recently. However, both my babies & husband has recuperated. But just last night, I started to have a bad sore throat and lil feverish - my only remedy was to drink lots of honey and lemon.

Well, hope to have a healthy weekend with lots of rest..which I may doubt having enough.

Cheerios!

No comments: