Friday, August 27, 2010

'Merdeka' Spirit

It's gonna be a long weekend for me...thought of taking leave come this Mon, 30 Aug - I had to bring Chardon for his clinic appointment and the next day, 31 Aug is our Malaysia's Independence Day (Merdeka Day) which is a public holiday for Malaysian. So right now I'm feeling kinda of patriotic already...I know I'm so late in having this so called 'Merdeka Spirit' that I didn't even kibar a single Malaysia & Sabah flag earlier - what a shame huh?

Well...I'll be spending time with my family (as usual at all weekends). Will go buy a new box of watercolours for Carmen for her to do some painting at the weekend (love to encourage my children with creative activities) and will listen to the music of Mozart with Chardon as well. That's how simple my weekend is. Or I thought of also visiting my grandma & sister at our village home at Kampung Rani, Tenghilan - we'll see:)

Anyway, happy weekend to you people. Guess who's that guy in the cool picture? See you next week...

No comments: