Friday, August 20, 2010

Go Pixie?

I had a haircut about two weeks ago...but nope not this Emma Watson's (pic above) pixie cut. I got fed up with my hair which was too long...so I had a shoulder length-layered trim. I still have those curly locks though but it's okay - good to give volume to my hair. One day soon - I really would want to go for this Emma Watson (she's the actress who starred as Hermoine in Harry Potter) new pixie do...don't you think she looks lovely with this hair? Perhaps I should slim down a little bit first then this pixie cut will look good on me - ha...we'll just have to wait & see then!

Shucks, if I knew about a public non-profit organization called 'Locks of Love', which I just came across from the net, I would donate my hair to this organisation. (Locks Of Love is an organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children in the US and Canada under age 21 suffering from long-term medical hair loss called alopecia areata, which has no known cause or cure. The prostheses they provide would help to restore these children's self-esteem and their confidence, enabling them to face the world and their peers.) I will support and donate my hair there one of these days after/if I had a haircut.


Anyway, it's nearly 4 months now since I gave birth to my baby son, Chardon and I'm going through some hormonal change...that is right now my hair has started to fall - lots of hair cos Chardon is also losing lots of his baby birth hair which is actually normal. And I guess I didn't consumed enough calcium during my pregnancy that I didn't lose a tooth but broke a tooth (half of it) which used to be my wisdom tooth - gosh that is so ugly!

No comments: