Friday, August 13, 2010

Company's Annual Luncheon 2010

Last 27 July, our company/chamber had our Branch Annual Luncheon held at the Magellan Sutera's (Sutera Harbour Resort) Grand Ballroom. I got back to work on 1st July (from my 2 months maternity leave) and only had like a month to organise this event. The luncheon was attended by about 370 people including the Chief Minister of Sabah as our Guest of Honour and other VVIP guests (sorry can't post pics of them).

We had western set menu. I missed out the food tasting session in June, so I thought the menu was just okay this time...not up to my likings though. Pictures here that tells....

The Appetizer - Grilled Vegetables Antipasto with Grissini Stick & Balsamic Vinaigrette:
The Main Course - Herbs Crusted Reff Fish Fillet with Tomato Butter Stuffed Chicken Supreme with Harisa Sauce Young Garden Vegetables & Pesto Mash Potato:
The Dessert - Chocolate Jaffa Volcano:
With my collegues from the Sabah International Expo 2010 (SIE2010) Secretariat - Sonia and Christy:
With guests from KFC (Sabah) Sdn Bhd - Regina (a friend of my friend (Dolly) and Datin Anna Au:
After the event - over and done with:
It was a rushing thing to do but at the end it was well organised - over and done with. So I'm quite satisfied with myself (ha!).

No comments: