Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Awesome talent

Another awesome talent in the family. This girl could be the next Amy Winehouse (minus the booze and drugs though). She's Nahneen Kula (Charlene Kula-Gibbs, mixed of Black-American, Native (Red Indian) American and Dusun parentage..if I'm not wrong) and she's my 2nd cousin. Her vocal is amazing and I'm proud of her. You go girl! She has a few videos on Youtube and here's one that I liked.


To add something before I go off layan-ing my lil rascal (CJ), here's a beautiful music quote from Martin Luther which goes:
"Next to the word of God, the noble art of music is the greatest treasure in the world. It controls our thoughts, minds, hearts, and spirit. A person who does not regard music as a marvelous creation of God, does not deserve to be called a human being; he should be permitted to hear nothing but the braying of asses and the grunting of hogs"

No comments: