Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Whitney is Back!


I grew up listening to Whitney Houston's songs and she's one of my musical influences and inspiration - a very strong one! And just recently in July, I jumped with joy after hearing she's releasing a brand new album "I Look To You" this September. She came out with her last album "Just Whitney" in 2002 before going into oblivion (e.g. substance misuse, her trouble marriage with Bobby Brown and all).

Anyways, her voice still sounds amazing in the album (check out Youtube) and her looks are still classy and glamorously beautiful! Read that she also collaborated with a few famous artiste in her songs with the likes of R.Kelly, Akon and even Alicia Keys. So, I'm looking forward to grab this album soon - just can't wait! For more info, also check out Whitney's official website 'WhitneyHouston.com'






Life is meaningless without Music!

No comments: