Saturday, August 8, 2009

Funny looking dessert

I've mentioned in my earlier post about the dessert at my last function (MICCI Sabah Annual Luncheon). Okay, here's a picture of the dessert ' Strawberry Cheese Cake with Wild Berries Sauce'. I thought it was a pretty presentation but then I realized that it actually looked rather funny and odd. What is the pastry chef thinking? For me it looks (sorry, I'm not sure what the exact words to describe it) 'sexual'...don't you think so?


The long thing in green is a harden sugar syrup which is pointing/placed through the round thing (white chocolate) and the sauce looked like a sperm. OMG! I don't know if I'm just being too imaginative or is it the chef trying to symbolise something?!

1 comment:

cindy said...

Somehow.. I see it the way you see it too. LOL!