Thursday, August 20, 2009

Coping Up

It's been more than two weeks now since I started my new job. And I'm coping up but unfortunately feeling a lil d-motivated at first...well I thought I'll be happy but what do you expect...1st day of work in a totally new environment is always not the happiest moment of all. But like I say I'm coping up, being patient, having cool attitude and everything will be okay....(I pray and hope). Talking about enjoying what you do (from my last post)...I'm trying to shoo out those negative thoughts and try to enjoy my work now. I'm doing extreme self-motivation right now! Ya..I do need some moral support from you friends/readers too!

So after this, I'll be feeding my soul with this free art project! Feel free to join me in Feed Your Soul. Remember, art can free your soul!

2 comments:

Dolly MJ said...

Donna, sorry i just read your post, u move to which co? Location? buli la kita pi minum2 if dakat...hehe

Mama Rock said...

hi dolly, the company is in jln sulaman, tuaran...near you kah? bah..we go minum2 lah someday...rindu sudah mau story2 with you. take care:P