Thursday, August 27, 2009

Floating Book Fair

Yes! So happy that the MV Doulos, the floating book fair I called it, is revisiting Kota Kinabalu from 29 Aug - 20 Sept. Looking forward to buy some children books for CJ and of course some nice books for me too...just hope they have some cute notebooks as well cos I go nuts on notebooks.

Anyways, I'm taking leave tomorrow to accompany my sister, Chrissie to go for 3D scan her baby - I'm so excited! She's about 6 months pregnant and pity her that her policeman hubby is not around to be with her cos he's based in Bukit Aman, KL. Hopefully his transfer to Sabah next year will be materialised cos Chrissie and the soon to be born baby needs him. I heard its a boy!

And another plan this weekend...might go family outing to the mountain side, jalan-jalan around Kinabalu National Park, Mesilau and Kundasang. Can't wait to have fun with the family. You too - have a blast weekend.

So lets rock our weekend!

No comments: